Friday 28 November 2008

Actress Demi Moore Easing Up in Gym Workout

This news updete by www.zeenews.com






London, : Actress Demi Moore is easing up on her gym workout sessions because she supposedly almost "killed herself" by working out too hard early in her career.

According to contactmusic.com, Moore spent a lot of time working out for her films like "G.I Jane" in 1997 and "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" in 2003. But she felt she would die early if she continued and now has a more relaxing work out.

She says, "I must admit that I did nearly kill myself years ago, but I've not had that kind of time for quite a while. There was a time when I took on several film roles that made it absolutely necessary for me to be buff, but I took it a bit too far I think. I used to love running, but I have replaced that with brisk walking - it's less impact on the bones. I also do Pilates to stretch and elongate the muscles, and some light weights. I don't kill myself any more."



News Via

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008